Connoisseurs of Alternative Works
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadly Dreaming excerpt

4 posters

Go down

Sadly Dreaming excerpt Empty Sadly Dreaming excerpt

Post by Simon0Geek Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:13 pm

An excerpt from my upcoming novel, Sadly Dreaming. Let me know what you think. What a Face

As she was walking home, she heard someone walking behind her.

Knowing she didn’t have any neighbors, she started walking faster, twigs and dead leaves crunching beneath her shoes. The person behind her kept walking faster like they were trying to catch up to her. Suddenly, she felt herself running through the forest in the direction of her house. It was then that Ellie realized that she would be leading this person back to her house, so she began running in a completely different direction of her house but the person behind her caught up to her and grabbed her from behind and carried her away. Ellie started screaming but the man carrying her covered her mouth and no one could hear her high pitched screams that would have spread through out the forest.

Ellie kicked and squirmed in the man’s arms but it was no use. She was thrown into a car and a rolled up towel was tied over her mouth and the man tied up her hands. He slammed the car door and got in the front seat and started to drive away. Ellie screamed and squirmed in the back seat of the car until the car stopped at a building and the man got out of his car, opened the door where Ellie was, and pulled her out, restricting her from all movement.

He carried her into a concrete building and inside there was blood covering the floor and a very old, rusty knife spattered with blood sat in the middle of the room and it seemed to stare at Ellie as she was brought into the room. The man threw her on the floor of the room and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small flask filled with lighter fluid and he poured it in a circle around her as she cried, spitting out the towel in her mouth. He got out a book of matches, lit one and threw it on the ground in the puddle of lighter fluid, making it catch on fire. Ellie could feel the heat all around her, her hair starting to sear off.

“Help!” she yelled. The man slapped her in the face and grabbed the knife from the middle of the room. His hand moved swiftly and he stabbed her straight in the heart.

Ellie felt the wind knock out of her and for only a few more seconds, she could feel the sharp pain in her chest until everything went black. The man pulled out the knife and threw it back to where it was lying in the first place. He put out the fire with a bucket of water he left in the corner and picked up Ellie’s body, carrying it back outside where he already had a hole dug to hide a body and many piles of dirt were around the hole showing that other bodies had already been buried there.

He carelessly threw Ellie’s cold, motionless corpse into the four foot deep hole and began to throw dirt over her body until the hole was completely filled.
Simon0Geek
Simon0Geek

monkeybone2001, XxBLOODxX and d34thn0t3luvr like this post

Back to top Go down

Sadly Dreaming excerpt Empty Re: Sadly Dreaming excerpt

Post by monkeybone2001 Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:22 pm

thats pretty awesome dude. the pov being the victim of a muder is really cool. thanks for sharing
monkeybone2001
monkeybone2001
Admin

Simon0Geek likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon0Geek Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:25 pm

monkeybone2001 wrote:thats pretty awesome dude. the pov being the victim of a muder is really cool. thanks for sharing

Thank you What a Face That means alot, coming from you.......
Simon0Geek
Simon0Geek

monkeybone2001 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by d34thn0t3luvr Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:32 pm

this is hotttttt i wish i was ellie Embarassed Twisted Evil bounce bounce bounce
d34thn0t3luvr
d34thn0t3luvr

Simon0Geek and XxBLOODxX like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon0Geek Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:16 pm

d34thn0t3luvr wrote:this is hotttttt i wish i was ellie Embarassed Twisted Evil bounce bounce bounce
Oh….. My intention in writing this wasn’t to be seen as sexual….. It was meant to communicate the fear of someone experiencing a random act of violence. Though I guess as the reader you may interpret it as you will…..
Simon0Geek
Simon0Geek

d34thn0t3luvr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBLOODxX Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Incredible work simon… i throughly enjoy your descriptions of violence. i look forward to seeing more from you, you’re an excellent author.Sadly Dreaming excerpt Img_0510
XxBLOODxX
XxBLOODxX

Simon0Geek likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon0Geek Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:38 pm

Thank you, Blood What a Face Your words are inspiring me to write even more……
Simon0Geek
Simon0Geek

XxBLOODxX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down